When Tamron connected me with Skip Cohen, I nearly passed out. I read the email five times, certain I was mistaken. I was asked if I’d like to write a blog post and be interviewed in a podcast by Skip Cohen.
Let me back up. For those not living and breathing photography, Skip was President of Hasselblad USA for 12 years…Rangefinder Magazine…WPPI…shall I go on? Needless to say, I was shaking when we met at 6:00am for our interview.
The full blog post can be read here (with a link to the podcast): Skip Cohen University
– 2:00: How I got started (and how terrible I was)
– 3:30: How I felt doing my first photoshoots of babies
– 5:35: My own 10-second rule
– 8:40: Revenue Producers vs Creative Producers
– 21:00: Why I’m on the Pulpit about Printing
– 24:45: Advice for learning and being an introvert in an extrovert occupation