To get a sense of what it’s like to work with me, check out my video!
Fun facts about me:
- I am an early bird. Like…early. I set my alarm for 5:00am…seven days a week. I love to wake up and work before the rest of the family is up…my favorite time of the day.
- I met my husband while he was flipping French toast in our college cafeteria (Boston College – go Eagles) during our first week of school. He still makes me French toast for breakfast (no, not every day!).
- I became a mom in November 2009 (and again in August 2012) and realize now that I had absolutely no clue how much this little life would change me.
- I am addicted (no, seriously…addicted) to Pinterest! Join me! www.pinterest.com/brookebryand/brooke-bryand-photography/
- I make a New Years Resolution every single year to cook once a month. I have only succeeded once (2011) but keep trying!
- I would love to be able to do a pull-up some day.
- I have lived/spent time in Evanston, Raleigh, Boston, San Diego, Mexico and London…and now San Francisco is “home”!
- We settled in San Francisco in 2007 and I fell in love on day two when we were sitting in Starbucks working on our laptops and conversations all around us were budding entrepreneurs talking through their ideas and making their dreams come true…it is still one of my favorite things about this city.